J.B. Field's Icelandic "30 Below XLR" Merino Wool Thermal Sock
The J.B. Fields "30 Below XLR" sock is ideal for those who spend a lot of time outside in cold weather and is perfect for winter sports. With a heavy weight, full cushion and soft merino wool they are sure to keep your feet warm and comfortable in the most extreme conditions.
The only difference between these socks and the "30 below Classic" is the "Double Cuff" (socks stay up better) and ankle/arch support (prevents slippage and bunching).
Large (Men's 8-12 Shoe / Women's 9 -13 Shoe)
- 70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Double Cuff & Arch Support - Strategically placed elastic support bands, where the sock is thinner: around the Arch, Ankle and Top of the sock. Keeps the sock up for superior fit, comfort and performance.
Full Cushion - cushioning throughout the socks
- Impact Support Zones - Thicker stitching on the heel and toe
- Merino Wool - the finest quality of easy care wool for exceptional warmth and softness
- Proudly Made in Toronto, Canada!