J.B. Field's "Summer Hiker" Crew Merino Wool Hiking Sock
With a light-weight construction and moisture transfer mesh these socks are ideal for summer hiking. Because of their construction and stretch, one size fits most, from as small as a women's 6 to as large as a men's 12.
How is Merino wool temperature regulating? As your body heats up, the moisture in the fabric evaporates and cools the air between the fabric and your skin.
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Lightweight construction, mesh top, half cushion and arch support
- Merino Wool for better temperature regulating and moisture wicking
- Available in two versions: Low cut & Crew length (one size fits all)
- Made proudly here in Toronto, Canada!